Monday, April 07, 2003

With a life like this, who needs an update...

So I was going to regale you with my tragic, but wryly funny tales of domestic shenanigans from the weekend. But, I decided that despite all my attempts to make it such, the entire weekend remains a fiasco of not so funny and hours-long domestic chores. Yes, it was somewhat amusing that I lost my rag and yelled "FUUUUCK!" at the top of my lungs after 4 hours of sweat and tears to get a fucking fan up. Yes, it is somewhat amusing that I do not have full function of my arms today after the fan adventure (think, Cas holding a fan motor casing directly over her head for long arduous moments and Cas painting yet another coat of paint and glaze in the den).

But amusing enough to write about it here? Non.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home