Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Current things I'm thinking:

1. The lyrics to "If I Only Had a Brain" are really quite sad and poignant.
2. I have NOT had a traumatic life. It is so refreshing after hearing everyone else's going on and on about how bad they'vd had it.
3. I like knowing funny people. And, I don't mean "know" in the biblical sense, though I'll take applications on that too.
4. If you are going back to your highschool reunion with the sole purpose of "showing those people how cool I really am" you REALLY REALLY need to let it go.
5. I've been wearing glasses for all of 5 days. I am already totally annoyed.
6. The thing about the upcoming laser eye extravaganza that weirds me out the most? Being pinned by the eye. If you know me at all you'll know that I have an irrational fear of being "trapped" or pinned down/held down in any way. The though of my eyeball being suctioned still freaks the holyshmoly out of me. In fact, I need to stop talking about this RIGHT NOW.
7. If I keep writing this list I can actually avoid thinking about what I need to be thinking about, namely: boring work stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home