Thursday, April 03, 2003

Oh, so dated!

So the D and I are sitting together spending some quality tewb (australian style) time together during my lunch hour. I forced him to watch this tripe. This show is like walking through a halloween-esque spook house, you are a little terrified but mostly mortified that you are terrified. This is similar, you are mostly intrigued and simulatneously disgusted by what you are seeing, and a the same time totally mortified but unable to change the channel.

People. Now, I've been married for over a trillion years (ahem, six), so maybe I've forgotten what "dating" is like. Are people really this cheesy on first dates?

I swear to you right now. Never. I will never date ever again. Even if D is torn apart by wild beagles or suffers some tragic fate. Even if our flowers-and-flying-cherub-angles love affair grinds to a stand still. Even if the fates tear us asunder (or anything else for that matter).

I may deem it ok to go for coffee though. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home