Friday, January 03, 2003

Shhh....I have a secret to tell you.

First, let me be the first to acknowledge that I'm not a cheesy love song sort of girl (I mean, outside of the swinging and cool era of frankie et. al.). Really.

Well usually.

But, I have a CD of cheesy love songs by a mexican pop crooner. (For fuck's sake people, it has the spanish cover of a disney cartoon ballad). It is like ten million years old. Every once in a while, I can't help it...I have to listen to it..and sing along to it in my head...and I try to avoid speaking spanish as often as possible to avoid complete mortification. It's like a double naughy pleasure to listen and sing along (albeit silently) to this CD.

Shh.....don't tell anyone. We wouldn't want to spoil the ultra-super-cool persona I work so hard on. (Um, and we'll ignore the effects of that little 'incident' on my rollerblades, ok?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home