Thursday, January 02, 2003

I am one CLASSY dame...

You may not believe this, but I curse a lot. No, really, I do. I know. People (especially here in the, oh so polite land of Texas) are appalled. I blame it on my stint in 'straya, as people do tend to curse more freely there. (Anyways, get the fuck over it I says).

Right, so I was saying. I curse a lot. One thing that is said often at our house is "Fuck Off!" or a variant thereof. That, and that little aussie gem "Get fucked mate!"

So, I've decided that it is just so trashy to curse like that (I mean, so repetitively). In an effort to inject more class into our home environment I've decided to affect an irish accent and say "Feck Off!" to substitute for the former and go for a little slavic twist with a new and improved "You fuckoffski!" for the latter.

I'm charming.

You should introduce me to your mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home