Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Ok...So.....

I still love Mississippi, if not only for the fact that I use 'mississippi' when counting and here I am.

I got a call from PA about coming up for an interview next friday. I don't know about you, but I feel super cool that they want me to fly in for an interview. Seriously. I am very happy with myself and my resume to be getting the feedback I'm getting.

I love D. I mean, the same as always, but you should know. Not only is he awfully cute, but I've learned (acutely) what "love" and "support" are all about.

Al survived the slicing and dicing. I just want her to stop being a punk about her pain meds etc.

Nic is in the throes of major testing. I love her with all my heart and want no more than the best for her. She IS smart enough and good enough. And, I can't wait to meet her personally.

Meanwhile, here I am in Jackson. The dogs miss me. My husband misses me. Good things are happnening.

Thanks for the positve thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home