Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Bloody Knuckle (Bloody Chocolate!)

I bloodied my knuckle tonight. No, not on purpose you knob. Wanna know how I bloodied my delicate girly knuckle? I did it while trying to release 4 blocks of chocolate from the popular bar. It fought me, but I finally beat it into submission.

It was worth it though!

Seriously!

If you haven't had a mexican hot chocolate ever (all grainy and frothy, with the milk just scalded) then you have totally missed out.

Then again, maybe you are a complete nong and don't deserve a frothy mug of hot chocolate served with the requisite cinnamon graham cracker.

PS. The D and I have decided to see if we make another seven years without killing each other. Wish us luck. Also, he and I are locked in a battle to the death with regards to which chocolate is better: Abuelita (me) v Popular (him).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home