Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Welcome To Personalysis Corporation: leadership development, executive coaching, personality testing, personality assessment

Our coporation pays for us to take these tests.

It is interesting.

I spent all day yesterday in a workshop learning about myself and the people I work with.

What did I learn, well not much that I already didn't know...you and I both know that I'm a complete pain in the ass.

Anyways, did you know (and J you'll be shocked by this) that I tend to be overbearing, bullish and sanctimonious?

I know.

I had to sit down after hearing that....but not before I told everyone exactly what I thought on everything and how I thought everything should proceed, and how if they didn't do it the way I said I would have to do it myself!!!! (That last part is a joke....no really).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home