Sunday, June 16, 2002

Salon.com People | Shooting crap
Ok, when I tell people my theory that psychics are actually idiot savant statisticians I get crazy looks. I feel unique in my own cleverness that no one else can understand.

Apparently I'm not the only one with that theory.

I'm so deflated.

(But also strangely justified.)

Another thing, I'm not saying that I'm anti-psychic.... in fact, I'm fascinated. I need a master statistician to tell me stuff.

On a related note, I think psychics/mediums/witch doctors serve a very important role in society/culture. Think about it, psychics are an alternative to psychologists.... they vasically tell you the same thing: There are good things and there are bad things that happen....either way, with some patience and some work...you will survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home