Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Back Ache Solidarity

So my back has been playing up a gain, which is, quite frankly and quite literally, a major pain in the arse.

In a show of solidarity, Bess's back has started to act up as well. Today, after watching her writhe in pain yesterday evening, D and I bustled her off to the vet with a very worried and sinkining feeling. Unfortunately, her back is indeed inflammed and swollen at the site of her original injury/surgery. Fortunately, the vet thinks we can treat it medically (ie. drugs) at this point.

She and I have spent several hours today totally stoned on pain meds. We're so cool and hip that way. I've been teasing her today, asking if she's thinking about selling some of her "good shit" on the street to the kids looking to get high....

She thinks I'm ridiculous.

It's likely that I'm also quite lunatic at this point what with the drugs on board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home