Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Boy Logic:

The D had an upset stomach yesterday. It merits mention because he rarely admits to feeling anything other than "fine." So. In a fit of charity, goodness, and light I was prepared to make some light chicken soup and toast for dinner.

We had an afternoon appointment with a tax advisor. (This whole home business idea may be a bit pie in the sky, but the accounting behind it will be solid enough to warrant the return of the majority of my income tax paid this year. Oh yes it will. Even if it kills me, I will make it so.)

After the appointment D says "You know what would make my stomach feel better?" I shrugged my shoulders and waited for him to tell me (expecting immodium, or saltines and ginger ale).... "A hamburger."

Of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home