Monday, July 28, 2003

Sorry, can't blog...the D and I are cacking ourselve watching Miss Texas USA!

Seriously, there is one girl up there I went to highschool with...she's been doing this pageant for like seven years. The past couple years in the top ten. Always the bridesmaid never the bride!

Maybe this is her year?

I went to school with one girl that I think finally made it to the top spot. At one point during my college years I ran into her at the local neighbourhood pool. She told me how doing pageants was a full-time occupation. Hours and hours of current event classes, "poise" classes, gym hours, token school hours, and etc etc etc. Being barbie is hard! Seriously. Hours and years of investment into the pageant circuit. Hoping for the big win.

Oh god how I adore watching pageants. I super-duper love watching them with the D. He will only watch the first ten minutes or so (unless they have a swimsuit competition, which is different from an atheleticism competition).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home