Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Movies I've Never Seen

(or: My Personal Movie Disinterest and The Unwatched Titles That Inspire Fits of Disbelief)

1. Caddyshack (no interet whatsoever)
2. Rocky Horror Picture Show (yawn)
3. Urban Cowboy (one look at the scary wranglers was enough)
4. Animal House (yawn)

- Oh and there are TONS more. Dare I say it? I'm no movie afficionado. I'm just not into the whole "thing" of movies. I like off beat and spectacularly cheesy movies...when I'm in the right mood. But very few movies actually inspire enough interest in me to go sit with a potentially SARS infected population to breath in other people's breath for two hours while an overly hyped and very predictable storyline plays in front of my eyes and blasts my eardrums to pieces. Oh yes, there are exceptions...I am completely gleeful that the Matrix follow ups are being released this year, but only time will tell if even that will inspire me to actually go to a theatre to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home