Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Look, there is a little something we need to discuss. No, I know the last thing you want to hear about is the vagaries of my dreaming experiences. But, really, I need input. What is up with the fucking sharks? The recurring man-eating sharks that appear in the most inappropriate of spots in my dreams. Last night was at the wave pool we were all hanging out around. You know, a wave pool? Like at a theme park? A huge tank of tepid, urine-infested water. That kind of wave pool. Yes. We were all there. Chillin' (even). I was thinking to myself (in my dream), "Great, now I won't have to get my highlights touched up for a couple months as the sun will take care of bleaching the shit out of my hair." (No, there isn't shit in my hair you nong, it's just a figure of speech.)

Anyways.

The sharks were there. Gulping up the people near the front of the pool. Everyone seemed unconcerned. I did get out of the water, but no one could understand my trepidation.

So I ask, what is with the sharks? Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home