Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Help Minnie!

Well, the bonus I got this year isn't huge. That's ok, I'm thankful to have a job, especially one that I more or less enjoy. So, D and I were thinking on getting a new bed as ours is not exactly the best.

Instead, I've decided to contribute towards the care that this little girl is going to need. She is the sweetest dog in the world, and has had a pretty crummy life so far. She came in and needed emergency surgery for pyometria (ie. infected uterus), has heartworms, and has a pretty nasty hip injury that will need surgery. She also has NO front teeth from trying to chew her way out of a chain tie-up. She's maybe three-four years old (tops). She really touched my heart in the littel time she's been in my home, and I didn't think it fair to her to have her put down due to expense alone. I wanted to do something to let her know that not all humans are assholes. So, this is where the majority of my bonus this year is going.

If you've got a few dollars to sdonate, Ms.Minnie would owe you her undying gratitude. Just know this, she is well on her way to the pampered life she deserved all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home