Friday, February 14, 2003

Playse Exploooyn (tm: Pauline Hanson)

Can someone please explain to me why I have suddenly gotten a fascination with trying to download "french pop." (Which is more difficult than you think, as I am not french, do not have a clue about what french pop is, nor do I speak french.)

It all started rather nostalgically with my downloading of spanish pop (not spanish as in the language, but spanish as in from Spain)..and somehow ended up with me downloading some rather weird french music that is definately not pop. I think this is somehow connected to my recent fixation on listening to "La Vie En Rose" thanks to her and her daily specials.

Can anyone point me to some french pop charts? Or something? Or distract my pea brain with some other bizarreness?

Update: This is evlovling all rather badly. I've now moved on to brazilian pop. At this point, I'm no longer fighting it. Also if anyone can point me to an online resource of archived top 40 lists for Spanish charts...please do. (In particular, summer 1990).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home