Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Somedays, the burbs aren't so bad....

Today was one long annoying sequence of dilbert-esque boring and disorganized work occurrences. It was one of those days that I worked with hardly a break, but still had nothing to show for it.

I have one of those slow but steady headaches.

Days like today, I have to tell you living in the 'burbs is not so bad. After my five minute drive home, we saddled up the dogs and went on walks (two shifts) on the manicured paths through the woods. Then I went upstairs with my glass of Fat Bastard shiraz and filled my jetted tub and spent a half-hour pretending I today didn't happen.

By the time I made it downstairs my dinner was already being cooked.

Life is fine, indeed.

PS. Pumpkin Pie flavoured cream cheese? So good! (Shut up you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home