Tuesday, October 28, 2003

In the doghouse...again....

Well kids, I'm in the doghouse again. Literally. Despite my fervent promises to the D and the beasties...there is another foster dog coming to live at our house for a while.

I've been keeping my eye on a cute fluffy terrier type pups in one of the shelters for a few weeks hoping someone would fall in love with her. Alas, her time was up and I just couldnt' stand the thought that she'd go down before she'd ever lived. She only a wee baby.

So, she's coming to my house tonight.

Everyone will be fuming.

I'll be in the doghouse with the new pup.

(Pics and particulars to be posted after I get to know her a bit...meanwhile, if you are from the Houston area be on the look out for cute pup pics...you never know, it might be YOU that she was saved for.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home