Saturday, September 27, 2003

Oh, for the Australian contingency:

We stayed up last night to watch the grandfinal. Or, rather, I sort of zoned out on the pull out bed of the couch and D promised to wake me if the half time entertainment was worthwhile. I did managed to remain focused long enough to be absolutely embarassed by pregame entertainment. Queen best embodies the tradition of footy? They were kidding right? D left the room and said we will never speak of it again. Not only that, who was the woman singing "Another One Bites the Dust", what was the fishscale thingy she was wearing, and why did she keep trying to shake her bosoms?

Ok, here's what we were wondering....was there a halftime show? D swears he thinks he was awake, but that there was no show? Or did they just not broadcast it? We were hoping for a repeat of The Whitlams last year.

Also, I haven't followed this season closely, but were the Lions really that good? Or did the 'pies have an off night? What little I saw seemed pretty mismatched.

Also, I obviously have an inner Kevin that I actually have never publically acknowledged...but for the record....GO THE BOMBERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home