Thursday, June 19, 2003

I'm frustrated with blogger. There I said it. How fucking boring is this post? But, seriously, I'm annoyed with blogger.

Meanwhile, the things I've tried to post that have failed are:
1. A link to the peabody hotel in little rock, where I'll be overnighting next week. Ducks marching through the lobby = retardedly happy gaye Cas.

2. Broccoli. You might as well jump on the bandwagon now. Seriously. If you aren't eating it, why not? It is one of two food fixations in my life at the moment. Steamed broccoli. Nummmmmsssssss.

3. Fruit Harvest cereal (the berry one). I could eat this all day long. I'm obsessed with it.

4. Dog angst. My fostering days may soon be at end. I just may not be able to part with Sam. Honestly. And, that would bring our dog family members to 4. Which is more than is reasonable. And leaves no room for fostering.

5. A super secret bizzy-ness idea that the D and I are concocting. Look for details soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home