Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Christine deserves Kudos!

She deserves huge recognition for the volunteer work she does. I couldn't do it and not be a nasty nasty nasty person about it. Which does not bode well in the end for the dogs. As people do not respond to nastiness.

Secondly, her twattish co-worker would have gotten a very unkind mouthful from me if I were in Christine's shoes.

You are a better person than I am Christine, I would have told her in no uncertain terms that not only was it none of her business how you chose to express altruism, not only that, until she was actually contributing to the world in some meaningful way that she could stick up her huge arse.

(I'm not even going to mention how annoying the whole "children are more important than dogs" ideology is lest I whip myself into a blind rage.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home