Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Riiiiighhhht.

Yeah so so me people injure their backs doing cool wild and crazy stuff.....others injure their backs doing some not so cool stuff.

Only a Rice alum could suffer a catastrophic back injury from taking a test.

That's right, six hours in auditorium desk seats has destroyed my lower back.

This morning it was a monumental task to get upright and out of bed, so monumental and painful in fact that I passed out.

Yay!

Ok, so here's the good news. I'm up, I'm moving .... thanks to thousands of milligrams of my chriopractor, ibuprofen and icepacks.

I'm terrified to go to sleep tonight.

I seriously can not handle another bout of pain like this morning, nor the humiliation of having to get the D to help me into/out of the shower, and to help sit down on the fucking toilet, and to get back up and to help me put my clothes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home