Wednesday, February 26, 2003

(T)witchy Woman

I used to joke with my sister that she attracted men that were just a bit "off." Thins like mysterious limps, or croaky voices from scarred vocal cords. There was one guy who had a nervous tic in his eye. Oh how I laughed about that one.

Well, I'm here to say that paybacks are HELL. Last night I developed the most hellacious of headaches. Really super bad. I won't call it a migraine, because I've never been diagnosed as having a migraine. But, I get these killer headaches sometimes (as opposed to your run of the mill over tired/over worked headache). Anyways, one valium later and a night with a heatingpad on my neck and there is something that is like a bruise where the headache used to be. But, it seems I've developed a twitchy eye over night. It's enough to make one mad (der).

Well, eye tic dude, where ever you may be? I apologize profusely for poking fun. Please make it stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home