Wednesday, November 27, 2002

In honour of roasted meat product day, and because I'm in full rant-a-holic mode (you know, for a lighthearted change of pace) I give you the "Things I'm not thankful for, but wish I were" list:

Ahem, I wish I were thankful that....
1. I never ever had to pass another moron on the right.
2. I got my MBA to do nothing more that dumbly enter data into completely twatted up financial models.
3. the woman on the elevator didn't tell me about how her husband warmed her car up for her this morning. You know, because it was 50 degrees outside. Freezing.
4. people knew how much I didn't care that they didn't get the right lunch in the drive through.
5. no one ever ever ever ever told me about their current state of menstruation. Ever. Ever.


Feh.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home