Monday, April 29, 2002

Hi!

I'm a silly silly girl and D is a silly silly boy and we are both sunburned like you wouldn't believe.

It all started on Saturday when I got the keys to our company's facilties on a lake. Now before you curse "the man", keep in mind I work for a power company. The 'lake" is actually the cooling water used by one of our plants. But, before you start imagining three-eyed simpsonesque fish....let me just say that this lake is huge and sparkling and clean. The water is not chemically treated, and is used solely for the purposes of cooling water....and is therefore filtered for large debris (with a fish friendly filter).

It is surrounded by green green green!

The water was nice and cool. The day was partly cloudy. The breeze was just shy of warm.....and we had zero sunblock. Silly!

In other news....I'm totally freaking out.

D and I are applying for a mortgage so that we can buy our own little piece of the american dream! Can you believe it. This has been a big goal of our for so long... it would be cool if it all works out. We'd be selling the last scrap of our souls and moving out to suburbia...but, the shorter commute to work, and the less populated neighbourhoods would be soooo nice.

I think we're ready.

If you want to dream along with us check this site out. We're looking in area 15.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home