Thursday, January 31, 2002

Speaking of tampons....

(link swiped from the "evil" magazine....you know the one, the one linked below)

Ok, right, you got me, we weren't talking about tampons...we were talking about jesus tortillas. Right, anyways, like I was saying...TAMPONS.

Did you know, and I'm not making this up, I have only found ONE (ONE!) tampon available in the US that does not have an "applicator." (I can't find a link to the product itself, OB tampons, but here is a page that explains the origin of its name.) Yeah, an applicator, because using your own finger would be just so....dirty and wrong.....

Isn't it ironic that American women are so squeamish about putting their finger in "there," yet are some of the most conspicuous about displaying their sexuality....it's in every "women's" show/magazine/paper/topic of conversation.

Ugh. What is wrong with people?

Bonus "too much info": Monterrey is where I was born. Imagine if things had been different between my parents... I might have been Mexican Deliah.... and I might have thought walking around with some horrendous diaper like contraption wedged in my crotch was a viable option every month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home