Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Don't be sad...I have already gotten behind on my one hundred words this month.

Word.

Instead, perhaps I'll post here what I might have otherwise written? I mean along with all my usual prattle.

But before I start that....I have to tell you something.

Poodle.

I have a poodle at my house.

Though you can hardly tell he's a poodle as he's mostly hairless (alas....the closest I'll get to my own Piglet). Yeah, so not only is he mostly hairless...he is in pretty bad shape. Very underweight...and my god, the smell. I've been cutting out his funky dreadlocks (most of the little hair he has is in disgusting motion impeding dreadlocks), and bathing him.

I couldn't resist. He was on death row and didn't have a chance in hell. The rest of the beasties are not pleased. I've promised them it is only for a little while, until he gets fixed up a bit and he can go to a small dog rescue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home