Friday, May 09, 2003

Creamcheese Chronicles

...the ongoing saga...

(ok, maybe that is overstating it)

Guess what I spotted at my local suburban grocery store? Cheesecake flavoured creamcheese! What next? Buttercream Icing flavored butter?

What marketing genius came up with that? I know! Let's add some sugar to the tub of cream cheese and call it "cheesecake" flavored! This is nowhere near as brilliant as the pumpkin pie flavored cream cheese I enjoyed not too long ago. Maybe if they had done something like "Blueberry Cheescake Flavored" I could be more appreciative of the creative genius....

But really. It's like developing a cake flavored cake. Or a strawberry flavored strawberry jam.

(That being said, I think I may just have to buy a tub and give it a whirl.....)

(Also, excuse the spotty spelling, I find myself suddenly making the transition between australian spelling and american spelling...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home