Monday, September 23, 2002

Whimsical Arts: Day of the Dead

You guys know that I adore day of the dead stuff right? And that the D refuses to allow me to decorate the entire house with skeletal figurines (and thank goodness for that)....but if you adored me as much as you claim you would buy/make/send me the most hideous day of the dead figurines you could find.

Meanwhile, in other house decor news...the horrendous laurah ghastly wallpaper in the kitchen is gone! Oh joy of joys! Even with just primed white walls the house already looks and feels brighter and bigger.

Finally, I bought 3 adorable red lanterns to place on the wall...but can not find little shelves to put them on. I know, a 4/5 inch square shelf would be easy enough to make...but I'm lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home