Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Ok. I'm breaking one of my posting rules and am going to post about work. Well, not really work, because let's face it....my work as an ANALyst is boring to everyone but me. And, even to me some of the time.

It's about a cow-orker. To say he's stodgy and robotic would be only making a caricature of his true rigid self. So, you know what, it's boring as hell....I'm not going to bore you with tales of his pedantic pointy-headedness. What I want to tell you is that he has chronic nasal drip. And he has this particular way of blowing his nose that drives me insane....I can hear it clearly over the sea of cubicle walls.....not only that, I have the vivid mental picture of the way he blows and then examines his snot rag for results.

You're oh so very welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home