Monday, June 03, 2002

1. Finish Graduate School - check
2. Move back across the world to see what happens - check
3. Buy a house - check
4. Be an insane dog lady - check
5. Drive myself so insane I have to take anti-anxiety meds - check
6. Feel better and often forget to take the meds which then cause the wonderful side effect of vertigo and (get this, how ironic) panic - check

I ask you, what else is left?

I once thought about learning indonesian or pidgin or a language equally infinitely usefulmore in Perth than Houston (and even then, that's a marginal measurement)...

And, missy , if you dare to suggest procreation and dropping of a sproglet or mini-me.....don't even think it.... (see point 5 above)...

But seriously pee-pulls.... what insane goal can I know set to drive myself further 'round the bend with?

Is it to early to start planning the next global move?

Maybe we should close on this house first and live there a while?

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a completely different topic....I forgot to point out that the frying of questionable foodstuffs as mentioned below is often done in the same grease as they fry the fish in.... just when you thought it couldn't get more revolting.....it did. Imagine fish flavoured krispy twinkies.....it is just so wrong........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home