Thursday, May 23, 2002

Now then, onto other news...sort of.

I finished the afghan. Oh yes I did. A completed craft project? That is a first for me. Not only that, I've gone crochet crazy!

I have since then also finished up a dog-sized afghan for Ruby (what you don't know is that the first crochet project was actually a doggie afghan for Bess...who likes to wear it as a cape)...and am now starting a baby blanket for my new niece.

It's insane!

It's also very soothing.....it's almost like meditating....you should try it.

Now then, for a beagle update...

Bess is resting (if fitfully) on her ORTHAPEDIC !!!! doggy bed. It's true. See how we've truly gone around the bend.

Also, I found another promsing house candidate yesterday. In fact, I have to admit to already planning the future projects I'd do there (namely a trellis to the side of the covered porch...perhaps with a climbing jasmine or some other sort of flower).... this, ofcourse, means that D would not love it.

The only major thing I can see wrong with it at this point (besides it being wood, and on a small lot) is that it has an electric range...and he and I would dearly love a proper gas range. But, that is a minor detail that we can address later...right?

Finally, in brewing news....the third batch of beer is gorgeous if I do say so myself. This weekend we'll be brewing proper ginger beer...and then we'll decide what to do next. We're thinking something kooky like a recipe we saw for a watermelon beer....it is summer after all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home